ITF PFS-300 Thin Poron Foam
PFS-300 is a polyurethane foam boasting superior energy and shock absorption, plus low-rebound characteristics. PFS-300 thus offers excellent protection to electronic equipment from impact and vibration. Also applied to LCD gaskets to provide shock absorption, anti-vibration and shading. Contact us for details.
- Handheld / portable devices (e.g. mobiles, tablet PCs etc)
- Large displays (LCD, PDP, OLED Display)
- Anti Mechanical Shock Systems.
- Excellent high shock absorption and sealing
- Ultra thin poron foam (Minimum : 100um)
- Uniform thickness
- Excellent durability
- Easily compressed for use where flexibility is a key requirement
- Uniformly-distributed cellular structure
- Excellent shock absorption and sealing
- Very small loss of compression resilience
- Dimensional stability